An infinite range of possibilities are offered at Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel Mauritius to fit your needs in terms of food and beverages. Choose your individual meal plan from bed & breakfast to half board, all inclusive or even to experience our 'Dine Around'! An infinite array of culinary delights and tailor made choice awaits you.
The choice is yours for a perfect and exquisite holiday!
Bed & Breakfast
Enjoy an inclusive daily breakfast at Le Ferney 1650 main restaurant or through the Room Service*
Early breakfast on request
*tray charge applies
The Maritim half board meal plan includes the breakfast at Le Ferney 1650 or through the Room Service (tray charge applies) and dinner at Le Ferney 1650 main restaurant and a credit for dinner in our three other restaurants.
Treat yourself and enjoy serenity with our All Inclusive Package!
*The All Inclusive package includes:
• Breakfast (buffet) at our main restaurant Le Ferney 1650 (from 07.30 am to 10.30 am)
• Lunch (buffet) at our main buffet restaurant Le Ferney 1650 (from 12.30 to 02.30 pm)
• Afternoon tea at our Bellevue Beach Bar (from 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm)
• Dinner (buffet) at our main buffet restaurant Le Ferney 1650 (from 07.00 pm to 10.00 pm)
• Daily refill of water and milk in your mini bar
• A selection of beverages (mentioned by an asterisk* on the menu): a selection of soft drinks and juices, white and red vermouth for aperitif, white, rose and red wines, sparkling wine, local beers, house brand gin, vodka, whisky, white & dark rums, 5 homemade flavoured rums, selection of 13 house cocktails, long drinks & 5 mocktails, filter coffee and tea.
All Inclusive Plus
Add a little extra to the ‘All Inclusive’ package with our new 'All Inclusive Plus' package!
The 'All Inclusive Plus' package includes the 'All Inclusive' package above* as well as:
• Daily refill of your in-room mini bar with milk, water, local beer & selection of soft drinks
• ‘A la carte’ lunch at our beach restaurant Bellevue 1838 (from 12:30 pm to 02:30 pm)
• A wide selection of additional beverages (mentioned by one or two asterisks** on the menu):
Soft drinks: iced tea varieties, Appletiser & Grapetiser
Vanilla & Chocolate milkshakes
Aperitifs: Martini Bianco, Rosso & Extra dry, Dubonnet
Beers: Blue Marlin, Guiness, Malta Guiness
International brand spirits: Gilbeys Gin, Sambucca, Smirnoff
Red, Tequila Camino & XQuisito, Brandy Napoleon
Liquors: Amarula, Archers, coffee cream, cassis cream, cacao cream, mint cream, Blue Curacao, Drambuie, peach liquor/ Triple sec, KWV Full Ruby Port
Whiskies: Scottish Reserve, Hunting Lodge
Rums: Cyclone, Green Island White, Green Island Gold, Chamarel White & Chamarel Gold, wide range of homemade flavoured rums
White wines: Beacon Hill Chardonnay, Home of Cape Wine Chardonnay, Home of Cape Wine Sauvignon Blanc,
Rivendale Dry, Segreto, Stanford Cove Sauvignon Blanc
Rose wines: Beacon Hill Chardonnay B/N, Rivendale Rose, Segreto Rose, Stanford Cove Sauvignon Blanc B/N
Red wines: Beacon Hill Merlot, Home of Cape Wine Cabernet, Home of Cape Wine Pinotage, Rivendale Red, Segreto Red, Stanford Cove Pinotage
Sparkling wines: Balance Brut, Rooiberg Winery, Van Loveren Papillon
Cocktails: additional selection of 15 cocktails and mocktails and long drinks, daily specials
Hot beverages: espresso, ristretto & moccha, latte macchiato, skinny latte, cappuccino, ice coffee, Russian coffee, ‘Café Creole’ & Whiskey coffee
• Our exclusive ‘Dine Around’, i.e. dinner at choice in all our restaurants: Le Ferney 1650 main restaurant or in our 3 ‘à la carte’ restaurants: Les Quatre Cocos 1822, Villebague 1740 & Bellevue 1838 (prior booking required).
• One Creole BBQ at Belle Vue Restaurant per stay (Saturdays only). Compulsory booking required, upon request and availability.
Terms & conditions of our ‘All Inclusive Plus’ package:
• The ‘All Inclusive Plus’ is available from 10:00 am until 23.30 pm.
• All food and drinks are for personal consumption only and must be ordered one at a time. Drinks are served in glasses only.
• Room service is not included.
• The food and drinks marked with an asterisk* on the menu/ bar cards are included in the ‘All Inclusive Plus’, other items will be charged accordingly to your guest’s account.
• Your drinks cannot be shared with a person not on the ‘All Inclusive Plus package’. Should you offer any food and drinks to a visitor/ outside person, it will then be charged to your account as per the hotel prices.
• Afternoon tea and cakes or similar, that are served at the bar are included in the ‘All Inclusive Plus package’.
• No take away service is included in the ‘All Inclusive Plus’ package.
• No compensation in cash or kind will be offered for non-consumed items.
For the comfort of our guests, we do not use wrist bands, but your room number and name will be required when ordering drinks.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.